To support the organisation of the European Microfinance Week,
manage the European Microfinance Award,
assist e-MFP’s research projects,
and contribute to the objectives of the e-MFP.
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator who combines a solid background in inclusive finance and strong interest in international development subjects,
excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong project management skills,
as well as good problem-solving abilities and effective communication.
• University degree in finance / political science / international relations / economics
• Specialization in inclusive finance / microfinance or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience in project management and networking activities
• Very good command of English and strong in French and Spanish
• Proficiency in major computer software (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and cloud-based document management systems, e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and most importantly as part of a small, multi-cultural team
• Self-reliance and detail-orientation
• Inter-personal skills and ability to interact appropriately with an extremely diverse group of internal and externalpartners
• EU work permit
Temporary contract (12 months from May 2022 – April 2023), full time.
In principle this post is based in Luxembourg but remote work with a consultancy contract is also possible.
If you are interested in this position and want to join this small, dynamic team,
please send a letter of motivation and your resume by email to Sophie Lafleur at email@example.com